My lovely blogland friends

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Surprise your Mom at Michelle Perkett Studio

It doesn't seem 2 minutes since our last challenge at Michelle Perkett Studio but its Tuesday again so its time for a new challenge and this week our theme is
'SURPRISE YOUR MOM'

It was Mother's Day on Sunday here in the UK and I don't think its long until our friends in Europe celebrate their Mothers Day. I've used this lovely image 'Thanks Mum' for this card, I love the cute little girl cudding her mum ... so sweet! You can find this gorgeous image in Michelle's Etsy Store



As usual the image is coloured wiht promarkers and this time I've carefully cut it out. I've used a bp from the lovely 'Essence of Nature' cd by Artylicious and highlighted the swirls with faux pearls using my viva pearl pen. The image is layered up on a lovely square doiley and to finish off I've added plenty of lilac and white flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and a pretty charm from Bunny Zoe's crafts.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion: Anything goes
Crazy Challenge: Add flowers
Creative Inspirations: Mother's Day
I did it creations: Anything goes
Kaboodle Doodles: Lets get Girly
Paper Play: for mum
Sarah Hurley Challenge: Mums the word
Stamp Something: April Digi Day
Thanks for visiting today, if you're a UK mum I hope you had a wonderful day on Sunday, my son certainly surprised me as for the first time in years I got a card and pressie :-)
 I hope you can join our challenge at Michelle Perkett Studio this week, you can pick up an image from Michelle's Etsy Store or why not  grab a freebie from Michelle's group on Papercraft Planet.

We're planning a fun Easter Bunny Blog Hop for the weekend of April 16/17th with prizes and lots of fun too, you can find out more and sign up to join in here

Claire xx

21 comments:

  1. A beautiful card - love the colours and the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a fabulous project! Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at I Did it Creations! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire

    Super sweet card well coloured image and love the doily! Thanks so much for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty! LOVE those colors and all the details!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your papers and flowers are simply marvelous. Way to go with the square doily to look triangular. And a perfect image for mother's day! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful mother's day creation with us at Creative Inspirations this time round!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome card Claire. Those colors and your background are stunning. Have a great day... hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I was sure I left you a comment already... (but since it's not my day today... )
    Girl... I love your card. the background and your coloring are so beautiful! Hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow hun this is lovely.. love the purpleness xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and I like the dolie in the background! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  10. Claire this is just gorgeous. I'm a bit partial as purple is my absolute favorite color, but it's simply lovely. Thanks so much for playing our Let's Get Girly challenge on Kaboodle Doodles. ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Fabulous creation with wonderful details thank you for joining us at Craft your Passion
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow!! lovin that image perfect for Mothers Day!!
    a super card, Thanks for joining us at Creative inspirations this time, hope to see you again
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful image and the bp is gorgeous. Another terrific Claire creation.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, Claire, this is gorgeous! I love your colors and the purple background and love the doiley, its so pretty! Thank you for your lovely inspiration for our challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. very pretty card! I love all your flowers. Thanks for playing in our floral challenge at The Crazy challenge.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful make hun! Love the purple!
    Thanks for playing at The Delicious Doodles Challenge this week, and good luck with the draw!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  17. very pretty, love the ink resist look!

    ReplyDelete
  18. what a a beautiful colour and delightful image.
    Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Claire, I find it difficult to create with purple but you really rocked this! Thank you for playing with Sarah Hurley Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. gorgeous colors and lovely lace doily and flowers, thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...