My lovely blogland friends

Thursday 7 April 2011

Lilac wine with the Rainbow Lady

Time for a new challenge over at Rainbow Lady's challenge blog and this week our topic is 'Lilac Wine'. As usual we have a fab sponsor and this week our lucky winner will receive a  prize from Joanna Sheen

Here's my DT card for this week, I had to get my thinking cap on as I wasn't sure where to start with this weeks theme but then I found this beautiful digistamp from Squigglefly which I thought would be perfect


The image is coloured with promarkers and the glass is triple embossed with clear EP. I distressed the edges with lots of distress ink in shades of green
The bp is from Artylicious 'Essence of Nature' cd printed in green on one side of the paper and lilac on the other. I lightly drew around the edges of the image on the reverse of the bp and then cut an 'x' over the image shape, I stamped and embossed a swirly corner from Chocoloate Baroque in the corners and used a gold krylon pen along the edges. I rolled each side of the 'x' back and stuck the corners down with a little glue.
I embossed a large swirly corner on the corners of the bp and then layered it up over the image.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Cards for Men: Embossing
Creatalicious: two tone
Catch the bug: Anything goes
Die Cut Dreams: Use a food themed digi
I did it creations: anything goes
Make it Monday: Anything goes
Stamp -n-doodle: Shabby chic or vintage
Totally Papercrafts: One for the boys

Thanks for visitng today, I'm looking forward to seeing your 'Lilac Wine' creations. If you need some inspiration, pop over and check out my talented teamies blogs for some more ideas:-)
Claire xx

17 comments:

  1. Lovely card, love it xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Claire this is stunning again, I love your cards they are super, Will miss working along with you on Rainbow Lady, Love Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Claie, fab design and image. Love Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hun
    wow a gorgeous card, awesome colouring, luv the way you have done the paper, im just havin some red grapes in a glass!!! Thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card design and embossing, love the colour choice to. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. with hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow I like this:) Fabulous image and coloured perfectly too.
    A great male card.
    Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab Entry, thanks for joining Die Cut Dreams challenge, Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesomest wowest.Thanks for Joining with us this week at Stamp-n-Doodle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. You attention to detail is amazing. I love the corners they really stand out and make a pleasant addition to and already fabulous card. Thanks for joining us this week at I Did It Creations. We hope you will join us next week too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, fabulous creation, absolutely love this design.

    Thank you for sharing over at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle:-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Claire! I love the touches of gold! Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!
    Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely image and layout! What a great creation! Thank you for playing along in the Bugaboo challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a gorgeous card, I love the deep colours. Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men for our embossing challenge, good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an elegant card. Thank You for joining us at Bugaboo this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow, really elegant! thank you so much for sharing with us at the Die Cut Dreams challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab design Claire. Love the wine stamp too.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a classy card with so many lovely details. Thanks for playing along with our embossing challenge at CFM.
    Hugs, Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...