My lovely blogland friends

Saturday 2 April 2011

Best Friends ....

I love Saturday mornings, its great to get up and not rush out to work isn't it? I'm making the most of a lazy day today, in fact its almost lunchtime and I'm still in my pjs lol. Hubby is going to the football today so I'm planning on an afternoon in my craft room but before I go here's my card for today. Isn't this image adorable? Its one of the gorgeous new images from Michelle Perkett, Michelle has been on a roll lately with some stunning new digital stamps so pop over to Michelle's Etsy Store and have a look round :-)

I coloured the image with my trusty promarkers and added a little spiced marmalade distress ink around the edge. The bps are from DCWV, ribbon as usual is from the fabby Crafty Ribbons. I punched a scrap of card with an EK success scalloped punch and used it to make a little concertina flower which has a little jewelled brad in the centre.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Crazy Challenge: Sweet teens
Oh La La: Mother's Day or special friend
Partytime Tuesday: anything goes with a handmade flower
Pollycraft: Friends
Simply Create: Do it yourself
Stamp Something: april digi day


You still have time to enter this weeks challenge at Michelle Perkett Studio, the theme is Make your flowers bloom so if you haven't got one of Michelle's gorgeous images (why not?? lol) then pop over to her group on PCP and grab one of the fab freebies and join in this weeks challenge ... you've got to be in it to win it lol.
Claire xx


12 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! I love your blog! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire.. this card is another piece of art! I love the girls and the flower is amazing! I'm sorry to hear that you have such a bad weather over there... come hop on over and join the sun with me... :-)
    Have a great PJ day and enjoy the fun in your craft room.
    Hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card love those images and your colouring is perfect
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. I love your handmade flower. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a lovely card and your colouring is fantastic! :)

    Beautiful!

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is adorable! Love the unique flower!

    Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays! Hope to see you back this week!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is adorable! Thanks for joining our Party this week! I hope to see you back soon!

    Patchi
    PTT-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beautiful card! I love the colors, image,and the pretty flower! Thank you for playing along with the Simply Create challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so pretty, and how funny image! I love your colour combo, very spring.
    Thanks for sharing it at CCH.(sorry for a little late to commet). Hope to see you this week. ~hugs~darling Ho~

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how your flower turned out with the folds!!
    Thank you so much for partying with us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    Molly - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Claire loving this so much a great image, colours and design.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the flower and colours!! Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along at Simply Create this time - hope you can join us again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...