My lovely blogland friends

Friday 29 April 2011

Challenge #24 at Digi's With Attitude!

Hi there peeps, a big day here in the UK today as Wills and Kate get married, how very exciting! In fact if blogger plays nicely when this posts I'll be sat in front of the TV with a box of tissues sniffling as I watch lol. Why do weddings always make me cry?? Anyway enough waffle, its also a big day as its time for a new challenge over at Digi's With Attitude! and our theme is
"Who is a star in your life?" so we want to see a star somewhere on your project!!



I've used one of the gorgeous new images from Digi's With Attitude for my card, isn't she a glamour puss?? She is called Movie Star Tween and she is one of the new releases available at the Digi's With Attitude store. There is another new release available from today too, she is called 'Fortune Teller Tween' and she is a stunner

We have another fab sponsor this week, our lucky winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate for Stitchy Bear Stamps and of course for every 25 entries there is prize from Digi's With Attitude! too.


Anyway I'm chattering on so I'd better get back to my card, its a ginormous card! I remembered a wardrobe template I bought years ago and decided that the gorgeous Movie Star Tween would need a lovely wardrobe so i set too with card, distress inks, little swirl stamps, faux pearls and glue and managed to put it together (the air was blue at times as I'm useless at measuring and generally being neat lol). The image is coloured with promarkers, the bp is one of Crafty Ann's mottled stone collection. The black wired ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons and the embellishments are from a pack of stickers from Creative Station. The little dress was perfect with a tiny beaded coat hanger from my stash. I used the blingy necklace embellie to look like it was falling out of the drawer but apart from that she didn't make too much mess getting ready lol. You don't want to see my bedroom when I've been getting ready to go out .

I'm entering Movie Star Tween in the following challenges:
A gem of a challenge: Pearls and/or swirls
My partner in crafting crime: Inspiration photo
Paper Sundaes: Sundae bar (My toppings are sparkle and pearls)
Party Time Tuesdays: Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp: Anything goes
Totally Gorjuss: bling it on

thanks for calling by today, I hope you're going to 'star' in our challenge
this week  at Digi's With Attitude!
Claire xx

13 comments:

  1. I LOVE your diva! What a creative way to use that image!! How funny, your expression "The air was blue"... I've never heard that one, but knew EXACTLY what you meant!! (-: LOL!!

    Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - love that wardrobe and even if the air was blue at times, it was worth all the effort. Thanks for joining us at DDSB this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card this is, very girly. Hope you enjoyed watching the wedding, it was wonderful! Thanks for joining in with us at MAWTT this week, hope to see you soon. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous design, beautiful card. Thanks for joining in the DDSB, hope to see you again. hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's just awesome! Great combination between image and embellishments! Love it!
    Thanks for joining us at DDSB

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Claire - love the girly theme and the pink and black combo. Thank you for joining in this weeks' MAWTT challenge.
    Hugs, Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card and detail! Thanks so much for playing with My Partner in Crafting Crime,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card, I just love the dimension of your stunning wardrobe. Thanks so much for partying with us at Party Time Tuesdays this week.

    Danie - PTT Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Claire
    Your project is simply breathtaking! I love how the perception of the image is like she is looking into a mirror and we are seeing it from the mirror!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card, I love that wardrobe, thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, this is fantastic! Love the way you've arranged the image...

    Thanks so much for joining us at SAm this week.

    Hugs, Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looooove this!!!! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful purple and black color combination! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes -We hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...