My lovely blogland friends

Tuesday 26 April 2011

A colour challenge at Michelle Perkett Studio

Hi there, don't the weeks seem to go quickly or am I getting old?? Don't answer that lol. Its time for this weeks challenge at Michelle Perkett Studio and this week Shelly and her team of mermaids have a fab colour challenge for you, they want to see turquoise and brown projects. This is one of my favourite colour combinations and a perfect opportunity to colour Angelica as a brunette too. You can find Angelica and lots more stunning digi stamps in Michelle's Etsy Store.


As usual, i've coloured Angelica with promarkers and I've added turquoise stickles to the flowers in her hair. I've used a turquoise/teal bp and a brown bp from K&Co and punched the borders with a MP punch.I've used a beautiful chocolatey coloured ribbon from Crafty Ribbons, i've been saving it for ages but had to use it as I thought it was a perfect match for the colours in this card. The large swirly corners are a Chocolate Baroque stamp, embossed with vintage photo Distress EP. I've added some flowers from WOC which have been coloured with glimmer mists and blinged up with some more stickles.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
C.R.A.F.T: flowers
Crafters Companion: Aqua and brown
Delicious Doodles: Anything goes
I love promarkers: anything goes
Simon Says: Emboss it
Sparkles Forum : Anything goes

Thanks for calling by today.  I hope you're going to join in this weeks challenge at Michelle Perkett Studio, don't forget you need to use one of Michelle's images to enter but if you don't have any you can pick up some gorgeous freebies at Michelle's group on PCP!! Just check through the discussion boards to find them
Claire xx

17 comments:

  1. This is a image I havent seen before, its really lovely. Your colouring is amazing! A stunning card

    Thanks for joining the sparkles girls this fortnight over at SFC!
    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning this is just perfect for our challenge over at CRAFT.

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovley image this card is stunning the colouring is perfect thanks for joining us at SFC good luck
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Claire this is just gorgeous - love the dark brown with the turquoise and I love how you have coloured the image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Claire, this is really gorgeous! I love your papers and colors. Great card. Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! this is absolutely gorgeous! beautiful colours and colouring! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really lovely,and I love how you've matched the flowers, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Claire thanks for joining us at SFC this week good luck in the draw x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is gorgeous love the colours and that adorable image.
    Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week.
    Betty x

    GDT for the month of April at C.R.A.F.T

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Claire! Another stunning card made using one of Michelle's images! I can't wait to find time to join this week's challenge, one of my fave colour combos too (just gotta hope the little ones stop throwing up! :( ) Also, did I miss a post as to last week's winner at MPS or hasn't it been posted yet? Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Claire. I have left something for you on my blog, if you would like to pop along and take a look.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful creation hun!
    Thanks for playing at the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week, good luck with the draw!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely card! Your coloring in just wonderful! Thank you for joining us at OSCC!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, Claire, this is absolutely amazing! So beautifully designed and I just love the colors and your pretty embellishments! Your coloring of Angelica is incredible! Thank you for joining our challenge this week!:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Claire, seriously - your coloring is out of this world. FABULOUS creation!!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card and fab digi image. Thanks so much for joining in with the Creative Inspirations challenge and good luck.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Claire love that great image also the colours, papers and design thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...