My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 29 June 2014

Roses are a girls best friend at PanPastel UK

Good morning, time for a new challenge at PanPastel UK and for the next two weeks our theme is 'Roses are a girls best friend', my lovely teamies have created some gorgeous projects to inspire you so pop on over and have a peek. There is a fab prize of a gorgeous mask and a PanPastel for our lucky winner, you don't have to use Pans to enter so I hope you're going to play along.


I've made this card using the beautiful Roses mask by Dutch Doobadoo. I ran it through my Grand Calibur using ivory cardstock to emboss it and then applied some colour with PanPastels in shades of green and magenta. For the focal image I coloured with my PanPastels and sealed them with hairspray before applying a layer of Maimeri glassy gel medium through the stencil. I removed the stencil, sprinkled on clear microbeads and left it to dry. It gives a lovely sparkly effect


I've layered it up on a spellbinders die cut and popped it on 3d foam pads. I've added lace, ribbon, a paper rose and some pearls to finish off.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafty Calendar: petals and pearls
Creative Corner: flowers
Little Miss Muffet: anything goes
Totally Gorjuss: pink and green

Thanks for popping by today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

14 comments:

  1. Pretty in Pink sums this one up Chaire, it's just lovely.

    Happy Sunday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I love this stunning card. I love, love, love, Roses so this really appeals to me.
    Just finished doing a Rose decorated Wreath for my front door.
    Off to have a look for that mask, thanks for sharing,
    Have a great day

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Claire, I loveeeee your project, love the roses and the colors wowwzerss fabulous take on the challenge hun xxxx Hugs Terry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, stunning Claire, I love this card it's so feminie and pretty and I love the beaded focal point.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Claire, loving the pink and green together they work perfectly.
    Wouldn't have thought of using micro beads - stunning effect xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh so pretty claire. just gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous Claire,love the colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a nice tecniques! i will love this post forever. Very beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely, I never thought to use chalks with embossing! Thanks for joining us at Pennys Challenges-see you Wednesday for a new challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful Claire, really enjoyed reading how you had made this one. I particularly love the central panel with the teeny beads on it. Gorgeous.

    Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar challenge this month, lots of luck to you.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. So soft and pretty, hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty and its pink - my favourite! Thanks for sharing such a lovely creation with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge!
    Mandy x (PPCC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow...what a great card. Love the details and the colours
    thankss for taking part at Creative corner challenges
    Lots of Love Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. They're so pretty - that touch of sparkle is fabulous!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...