My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 15 June 2014

Flora and Fauna with PanPastel UK

Good morning, hope you're having a lovely crafty weekend! We've got a fab new challenge starting at PanPastel UK today and our theme is Flora and Fauna. We've also got a lovely talented new teamie joining us too so hop on over and meet the lovely Doreen and check out the challenge details too as there is a fabby prize of goodies from Premium Craft Brands for our lucky winner! I've made a little canvas for my DT project


I began with a little 8x8 canvas and primed it with Maimeri Gesso, adding texture here and there with my brush Once that was dry I applied versamark through the Pronty Butterfly Stencil and then added some colour with Pastel PanPastels. I used yellows and greens for the background and sealed it with some hairspray. I repositioned the stencil and applied Maimeri Glassy Gel with a palette knife and then removed the stencil and applied a layer of microbeads to the glassy gel. While it was drying I made lots of paper flower with Britannia and Sizzix dies, adding colour with PanPastels and applying some glamour dust here and there. For a bit of extra sparkle I used some iridescent beads for the flower centres


The sentiment stamp is from Chocolate Baroque, I stamped it on tissue paper with Bamboo Leaves Memento Ink and applied the tissue with Maimeri Matte gel medium. To finish off  I used Maimeri Rich Gold Acrylic paint around the sides of the canvas and splattered a little of the paint on the background

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
Brown Sugar: summer
Charisma Cardz: sparkle and shine
Fussy and Fancy: things with wings

Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

10 comments:

  1. Love your gorgeous canvas Claire,so pretty.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amaaziiiiiiiing! (singing btw!) This is stunning! I adore your little canvas! I really MUST get some Pan Pastels..! The texture, the colours, the flowers,... just beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Crafty Catz! Ingrid, the GDT & your new follower! ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely color scheme and such a gorgeous creation!. Thanks for joining our "Sparkle & Shine" -challenge at Charisma Cardz.

    Hugs from Finland,
    Eemeli {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolut great!! this creation is amaazin

    thnaks for sharing with it´s all about the vintage, and good luck.

    gr. meggi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Claire your canvas is absolutely gorgeous, so much creativity and pretty details, I love it.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge at CRAFTY CATZ, your creation is wonderful and so pretty x carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this it is such a pretty project! Thanks for sharing with us at Charisma cardz, good luck Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful card. Thanks for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous project. Love the design. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that's incredible!

    Thanks for sharing at Charisma this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...