My lovely blogland friends

Monday 9 June 2014

Rose Budd Cottage from Polkadoodles and a heads up

Good morning my lovelies, eeek Monday morning and back to work already but I'm counting down as I've got a long weekend off coming up and I cant wait! Before I go and earn a crust though, have you seen the gorgeous new collection from Polkadoodles? Our lovely Nikky has outdone herself this time with a fabulous vintage CD absolutely crammed with goodies! Nikky will be on C&C tomorrow at 10am so make sure you tune in!

*****Rose Budd Papercrafting CD Collection


As well as lots of lovely digis, papers, embellies, sentiments etc, the cd also contains some brilliant templates that you can just print and put together, this is one of the little cottages:


I added some of the grasses and flowers around the cottage in Publisher, printed it all out and set to cutting and folding before glueing it all together. Easy peasy I added a little pink pearl to the door, some pretty ribbon and buttons and lots of paper flowers


I used a pokey tool to create a hole in the top of the house and popped a ribbon loop through so the cottage will hang up.

I'm entering this project in the following challenges:
Crafting by Designs: anything goes
Di's Digi Designs: ribbons and bows
Flat Friends: non card creations

Thanks for popping by, have a good day and hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

5 comments:

  1. such a pretty design Claire - lovely make xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is absolutely gorgeous Claire - I love it xx The added flowers and ribbon are super cute and work beautifully with the cottage :-) Thanks for joining us over at Flat Friends, hope you have a lovely week, love, Em xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet is this - very nice job! I saw it at Suzy Bees Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your super creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 32 anything goes - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is a wonderful project, such pretty colours and embellishments.
    Thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...