My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 22 June 2014

Flora and Fauna at PanPastel UK

Good morning and Happy Sunday! My favourite day of the week with lots of time to play in my craft room and a scrummy Sunday lunch to look forward too.  Its inspiration day at PanPastel UK as we've still got a week to run in our Flora and Fauna challenge so if you've got time po over and have a look at the gorgeous projects from my teamies and our lovely guest designer Yvonne too.


I've created a little scene with my PanPastels, usingSofft tools to add colour to the sky and hills (I used Ultramarine blue tint, Turquoise tint, Bright Yellow Green, Bright Yellow Green shade and permanent green) I used stamps from Lavinia Stamps and memento inks, adding some liquid pearls and glamour dust to the flowers. Last but not least I used my white Graph'It shake pen for the bunnies tails.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
Allsorts: how does your garden grow?
Artistic Inspirations: anything goes/summer fun
Cards Galore Encore: anything goes
Delicious Doodles: make a scene
Fairy Tale: lazy summer days
Rhedd and Rosie's: anything goes

Thanks so much for popping by, have a great day and hope to see you soon
Claire xx

12 comments:

  1. ooo..this is beautiful!! I like this scene very much. fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beautiful scene Claire - I could just run into those hills - they look gorgeous!!! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the scene you have created Claire.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what an amazing and beautiful scene you have created Claire awesome card.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a delight Claire, I have the Lavinia bunnies but think I need these ones as well.

    Thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really beautiful scene, you should have a look at the Lavinia Stamps challenge too! however with my Rhedd and Rosie DT hat on, many thanks for entering our challenge and I wish you all the very best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card! Yes. this is really summer time like! My little son is crazy for bunnies and he would love it too :-) Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous scene, so beautiful card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just lovely! I think the overhanging flowers are especially pretty. Thank you for playing along at Rhedd and Rosie’s. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely and inviting scene. Thank you so much for your welcome as Guest Designer - I'm loving it!! X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow such a beautiful scene
    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Use a stamp or digi on your project challenge #6
    Good luck
    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this is gorgeous, a beautiful scene. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Use a stamped image or a digi stamp Challenge#6. Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...