My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 29 June 2014

By the sea at Craft a Scene

Its the last Sunday in June so if you're very quick you still have time to enter our 'By the sea' challenge at Craft a Scene. This is my last project for this theme and this time I've used Stampscapes stamps and an assortment of dye inks.


I stamped all the elements in Memento Tuxedo black on glossy card and let the ink dry, I then added colour with a mixture of distress and memento inks. I added more definition with Graph'It markers and lastly used a White Graph'It shake pen to add the waves.

I made the background using the same stamps as the scene but just stamped them in distress inks and misted with water to get a more muted effect.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
Crafty Catz: anything goes
Crazy 4 Challenges: summer or winter
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: product or technique you wish you used more often
(mine is stampscapes stamps)
Sister Act: anything goes
That's Crafty: all at sea

Thanks for visiting today, enjoy the rest of your weekend 
Claire xx

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Claire, I love the scene and the background.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Claire you have created one beautiful and amazing scene, excellent card
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning scene Claire - beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Claire, love the way you layered it to have the scene fill the card. thanks for sharing with us at CFAS, and good luck.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Claire. Such a beautiful creation, x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty! What a gorgeous scene! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful scene - love how you've got the shimmer of sunlight on the water.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...