My lovely blogland friends

Saturday 14 June 2014

Ribbons at We Do Doobadoo

Good morning my lovelies and a happy Saturday to you, I hope you're enjoying some sunshine this weekend. Its time for our new challenge over at We do Doobadoo and this fortnight our theme is a really easy one for you, its ribbons! You don't have to use Dutch Doobadoo products to enter but our lucky winner will receive some gorgeous goodies to play with so hop on over to the challenge blog to find out all the details and check out the amazing artwork my teamies have created to inspire you


I've made a bottle label using a Dutch Doobadoo template, love this its perfect for making a bottle of wine a special gift. The backing paper and image are from the new Rose Budd Collection by Polkadoodles, Iv'e distressed the paper with Raw Umber PanPastela and added some texture with a Dutch Doobadoo Chicken Wire stencil and Maimeri Light modelling paste.. I've also added some of the vintage ephemera from the cd in the background - I just love that postcard! The image has been coloured with my Graph'It markers and I've added lots of Dutch Doobadoo embellies - some of the pretty laser cut buttons that I embossed with pale pink EP, a laser cut lock and key embossed with gold EP and some ribbon rose trim from my stash


I've added a woven ribbon garland around the neck of the bottle made using ivory seam binding ribbon and topped with one of the Butterfly embellishments from the Rose Budd Collection



I'm entering this in the following challenges:
Crafting for all seasons: don't be square
Crafty Ribbons: anything goes with ribbon
Inky Chicks: special shape
Penny's Paper Crafty: anything goes
Pile it on: Patterned Paper
Shopping our stash: something soft

Thanks for popping by, have a great day and hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

11 comments:

  1. Lovely bottle tag! Love the colours and all the embellishments! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash for the "Something Soft" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lovely idea Claire and a fabulous result xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely bottle label, I would be happy just to get the label! Love your choice of embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice change up on a tag to a bottle tag! It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic girlie tag and I really love this sweet stamp. You have colored it perfectly. Thank you for joining our challenge at Pile It On and please come back for a brand new one.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous bottle tag, that image is darling!! Thank you for sharing with us at Pile It On! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's sooo amazing what you can decorate!! I love this tag, how fun and creative!! Great buttons too!! Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics!
    Smiles SHarnee :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous project - and its pink, my favourite! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.
    Mandy x (PPCC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. very pretty!
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    Hugs, Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous tag thanks for sharing with us at crafty ribbons
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another fabby idea I'll have to try! Love it! Thanks for joining us at CFAS.
    Hugs
    Fiona DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...