My lovely blogland friends

Friday 2 May 2014

Something old, something new and something pink

Good morning folks, I've been a wee bit quiet for a couple of days as after managing to escape colds and flu all through winter I've suddenly come down with a horrible cold so i've been feeling a bit sorry for myself lol. I'm on the mend now though and before I go to work I wanted to share this easel card made as my DT offering for the new challenges at Polkadoodles and Graph'It Colouring Challenge! Its well worth a visit to both blogs as Polkadoodles is celebrating its 5th birthday and Graph'It its 1st birthday so there is some amazing candy up for grabs!!


I've used one of the supercute new images from the Polkadoodles 'Work and Play Collection 3' for this card, the caravan is precoloured but i've coloured the image with my Graph'It markers, pop over to the Graph'It colouring challenge for a full list of colours.


I've also used one of the gorgeous new stamps that Nikky Hall has designed for Premium Craft Brands, love love love this little postcard! I've also added some of my favourite Dutch Doobadoo honeycomb and laser art  butterflies and corners. I also raided my stash for pink seam binding, buttons  and a few paper flowers. The green bp is my something old, its from the Polkadoodles Candy Doodles Cd.


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafty Ribbons: anything goes with ribbon
Cute Card Thursday: here comes summer
Moving along with the times: pretty pastels
Southern Girls: dots and spots

Thanks for popping by today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

16 comments:

  1. I love this card, very pretty xx Katie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this - it reminds me that summer is on the way. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow a stunning card Claire. I love the caravan, for years my parents were caravaners and I struggled to find anything with them on and now after they have given up I see this. It brings back so many memories.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Claire! Love, love, love this. Great use of new and old and love the stamps you've used too!
    Hugs
    Anj xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing, Claire - love love the colours and fabulous design! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutly fabby!!! love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Claire the more I look at it the more I see, fantastic!!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww so cute. TFS Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that it's "Glamping" at it's finest lol. Hope you feel better soon lost the first three months of this year to lurgy. Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just fab Claire - I love the spotty caravan and the whole cute design is fabulouso! - thank you for playing along at MAWTT this wek hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just divine Claire I love the whole scene.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on Polkadoodles 5th Birthday Anniversary. Your Easel card is beautiful Claire, I love the Caravan and cute little girl image.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a great scene! Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness - this is adorable! Thank you for playing at Southern Girls Challenge Dots and Spots

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome card! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...