My lovely blogland friends

Friday 9 May 2014

Something old and something new reminder

Good morning folks, a very quick post from me today as things are a bit hectic this week but its very nearly weekend thank goodness.  I forgot to post a reminder yesterday so I'm posting this a little early, our lovely leader Nikky Hall is on C&C this morning with the new Work and Play collections from Polkadoodles so grab a coffee and put your feet up to watch cos she's on NOW lol. Nikky will be back later with loads of inspiration on the Tatty Twinkle shows which are on at 10am, 4pm and 7pm too.  Today's card is my project for our Something Old, Something new challenge at Polkadoodles - pop over to the challenge blog if you've got a minute as there is loads happening with goodies galore as part of the Polkadoodles 5th birthday celebrations!
We've also got a mega candy giveaway over at Graph'It Colouring Challenge too.

Back to my card, my something new is the adorable teacher image, blackboard and papers which are all from the fabulous Work and Play 3 collection from Polkadoodles, the cute little boy is my something old, he's from Pretty Tuff, a fab collection of goodies for male cards. You can find them both here
The images have been coloured with Graph'It Marker s and popped up on 3d foam. I've used kraft card for matting and layering and punched the border with a MS punch.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafting by Designs: anything goes
Crafting from the heart: anything goes
Inklings and Yarns: anythiing goes
Penny's Paper Crafty: 2 or more dps

thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx


10 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Claire, and a great one for anyone who's a teacher. Your cards are alway so inspirational.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw this card this morning on C&C fab. Have a great weekend Katie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this on the show it's totally cool!
    Love it!

    Hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous card and that Pretty Tuff image is a fab choice. Looks as if he knows he is in trouble with the teacher LOL! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooooooooo clever love your card xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, what a great idea! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge!
    Mandy x (PPCC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the fact that you added the 'teen with 'tude' gorgeous make & sorry I'm late x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...