My lovely blogland friends

Saturday 24 May 2014

Pink Flapper from Chocolate Baroque

Good morning my lovelies, ooh dear its not the best weather for the bank holiday weekend. I hope it brightens up as I've got a million things that need doing in the garden but if not I'll have to make the best of a bad job and spend the weekend crafting Today's card features the lovely new stamps from Chocolate Baroque, Fabulous Flappers, they are gorgeous stamps!


I've coloured the image with Graph'It markers and added a stencilled background (ok it was to cover up a big pink fingerprint lol) I've used a backing paper from my stash, using scraps of the paper to stamp the butterflies on


I've added pink ribbon, black lace, a lovely little metal filigree corner and some tiny black faux pearls to the flowers on the image and the corners The sentiment is also from Chocolate Baroque, its from the Mackintosh Sentiments set, its a gorgeous font.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
Crafty Bloggers Network: pink plus ribbon
Creative knockouts: colouring show off
Lexi's Creations: pink and lace
Stampin for the weekend:  for the girls

have a lovely Saturday, thanks for popping by today
Claire xx

12 comments:

  1. wonderful make Claire - adore this one xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is stunning, what a great card, Have a Fab Bank Holiday Weekend, Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow Claire, another gorgeous stunner, I love the colours you used for her and the added butterflies. I been away for the week so haven't comment on all of your cards but they are all gorgeous.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is stunning!. Love the DP and beautiful butterfly, so elegant. Thank you for joining us at ATSM and we hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so very elegant!!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card looks so elegant, great coloring and superb layering :) Thank you for sharing with ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and I really like the colors you used and the papers. Thanks for playing with Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, I love everything about it. Thanks for joining us at Stampin For The Weekend And Good Luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is fabulous! I love the ribbon and lace, fab image, great colours! Thanks for joining us at LOC for our Girlie challenge! mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This i fantastic! I love it. Colors, stencils. WOW. And oh so girli. A gift that you came to LOC! best, samara dt LOC

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning creation

    Thank you for entering our challenge & good luck
    {{{hugs}}}
    Marg ;) DT member of Stampin For The Weekend Challenge Blog
    craftycardsbymarg.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful creation!! Thank you for entering & Good Luck with our challenge.
    {{{hugs}}}
    Marg DT member of Stampin For The Weekend
    craftycardsbymarg.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...