My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 4 May 2014

Create a Flower Garden at Craft a Scene

Good afternoon my lovelies, we've got a new challenge starting at Craft a Scene and this month we want you to 'Create a flower garden', perfect for this time of year. Pop over and have a look at the beautiful projects my teamies have created, they're bound to inspire you to get stamping!


I've used a mixture of stamps from Chocolate Baroque and Creative Expressions for this card, simply stamping and masking to create my scene and then colouring with distress markers and distress inks I've decoupaged the little bird and added a shabby seam binding bow and a paper rose.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Artistic Stampers: in the garden
Crafty Little Fairies: in the garden
Creative knockouts: flowers galore
Natalie and Amy's: rubber stamping
Penny's Paper Crafty: pastel colours
Stempel garten: pastel colour mix

Thanks for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

11 comments:

  1. Stunning Claire..so beautiful.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the composition of your garden Claire, beautiful. Like your new look blog too. TFS Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a really wonderful scene Claire - beautiful - love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your walled garden Claire, I would like to take my chair out and sit in it for a while. It looks so pretty and peaceful.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful card.

    thank you for joining with us It´s all about the vintage and good luck.

    gr. meggi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous ! So beautiful garden scene ! Thanks for joining us at Vintage and Beauty -challenge :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunningly elegant! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what an amazing scene you have put together here, I am in awe, it looks amazing, love those flowers in the foreground. The whole thing is so cleverly put together!! Thanks so much for adding it to our challenge over at The Artistic Stamper!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card, love it.
    Thank you for joining this months challenge at Crafty Little Fairies.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...