My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 25 May 2014

Create a Flower Garden at Craft a Scene

Good afternoon my lovelies, we're having a very lazy Sunday and hoping that tomorrow will bring some better weather as I've got loads of plants waiting to be planted out in the garden and we've had so much rain its been to wet to get out into the garden. This card is my DT project for Craft a Scene where our theme is 'Create a Flower Garden', hopefully the sun will shine for me to plant my flowers before too long lol


I've used Chocolate Baroque stamps for this card, the scene is coloured with distress inks and I've painted the bluebells with twinkling H20s to give them a bit of a shimmer. 

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Artistic Stampers: In the garden
Brown Sugar: anything goes
Charisma Cardz: May flowers
Crafty Little Fairies: in the garden
Sister Act: Anything goes
Thanks for popping by today, 
Claire xx

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful scene Claire, the bluebells look stunning in the foreground.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh Claire this is so pretty, love those bluebells.
    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a stunning project Claire - I can't believe its the final week already - where does the time go? Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...