My lovely blogland friends

Wednesday 22 September 2010

Sneaking in ....

Here I am sneaking in at the last minute with my tag for this weeks challenge at Dragons Dream Tag it on which is 'Bead-dazzle'. I've made a bracelet with twisted bugle beads, cube beads and size 11 seed beads and attached it to my tag for this weeks challenge. I did get it finished yesterday but the internet was soooooo sloooooooow I gave up trying to post it lol.



I love bead stitching but it takes so long I really don't make as much jewellery as I'd like to. This is the second of these bracelets I've made, my friend loved the design so this will be a perfect pressie for her.

The tag is a large manilla tag from Graphicus, I coloured the tag with dusty concorde and milled lavender distress inks and stamped the Stampman dragonfly stamp with dusty concorde. The edges and sentiment are embossed in silver although it hasn't shown up too wellin the pic. The words read 'Imagine the possibilities' , another stamp from Elusive Images.
I made a couple of little holes with my cropodile and attached the bracelet with a little purple ribbon, it looked a bit plain so inspired by Cynthia's fab challenge at Rainbow Lady's Challenge blog this week which is 'feathers' i added a purple feather.

I'm also entering this tag in this weeks challenge from Tuesday Taggers where the theme is 'Anything Goes' and the sponsor is Ribbon Oasis who are offering a gorgeous selection of ribbons to the lucky winner 


Thanks for looking. We look to be having some better weather today,
I hope you get some sunshine too 
Claire xx

4 comments:

  1. Woo Claire, this is a lovely bracelet attached to your tag, which is also gorgeous... good luck with the entry to TT as I know Bea from the Ribbons Oasis, and she is a lovely lady... she is going to sponsor me shortly too!!
    Hugs
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super Claire great bracelet and tag and just nicely set off with the purple feather - I would love it of course!!! thanks for sharing Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab bracelet and what a lovely way to present it on the perfect tag :)
    Von

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Claire your braclet is fab, what a patient person you are, there must be so much time involved in creating it. Hugs Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...