My lovely blogland friends

Thursday 23 September 2010

'Baby Love' from Cowgirl Up and a little heads up....

Hi everyone, hope you are having a good day. I've got a couple of days off work, the sun has been shining and I've spend most of the day crafting ... what more can a girl want lol?
This card is made using 'Baby Love' a supercute image from CJ at Cowgirl Up Designs Stamp'en Ranch. I love the little baby with butterfly wings and bleeding hearts are such gorgeous flowers. We have a new challenge starting on Sunday at Cowgirl's Sunday Stamp'en Challenge and our theme is going to be 'Flowers Galore'!! You still have time to enter our current challenge which is 'Hip not to be Square'


The image is coloured with promarkers and the wings are highlighted with sparkle EP. I added lots of tiny flowers to the baby's hat using a tiny flower punch and I punched the centres with my cropodile. The hat really made me giggle, it just reminds me of a swimming hat I had when I was a little girl, it was covered in great big multicoloured flowers - I haven't got a pic fortunately lol. The bps are from Joanna Sheens' Baby Love cd, punched with a MS Border punch. The ribbon and flowers are from my stash.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Allsorts challenge : Use at least 3 punches
Scrap it with a Song: Little wonder
A spoonfull of sugar: Anything goes
Scrapbook Sisters: Over the edge (this is a new challenge for me, love the theme

Thanks for calling by,
Claire xx

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Claire. I love how you colored this image. And the card itself is a beauty!
    Glad that I had time to hop over here
    Hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beuatiful Claire, the image is just gorgeous!! Hugs Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way she is fast asleep in dreamland with the sentiment saying Wonderful News. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, your colouring is fabby. Good luck in your challenges.
    Thankyou for joining us at CES Challenges.

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet Claire, what a beautiful image. Thanks for taking part in the CES Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Claire what a lovely card. The image is so cute and your design is fab.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet, pretty card
    Thanks for joining my challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card,I'm sure this is suitable for another challenge too,Check out my Wednesday post for details,Hugs Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous card great coloring...x

    Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs Kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card. many thanks for taking part in our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very cute card! Love that image

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card!! Thanks for playing along with Scrap it With a Song!

    ReplyDelete
  13. very cute. thanks for playing along with us at scrap it with a song

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow what a cute image!! Thanks for taking part in this weeks Over the Edge Scrapbook Sisters Challenge, hope to see you next week!

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...