My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 5 September 2010

Anything Goes at Cowgirl's Sunday Stamp'en Challenge!!

We've got a really easy challenge for you this week at Cowgirls Sunday Stamp'en Challenge - Anything Goes!! It doesn't get much easier than that does it lol. We have a fab sponsor too, Michelle Perkett who is giving the winner of our challenge 3 of the wonderful images from her store



The top 3 will also receive a prize too - they get to choose one of CJs fab images from Cowgirl Designs Stamp'en Ranch. The winner and Top 3 also get a badge for their blogs too!!


My card is made using 2 of CJs beautiful images - Check Faery and Unicorn both available here). They are both coloured with promarkers and have glitter highlights but they aren't showing up too well on the pic. The background is made using stamps from Elusive Images and Non Sequitur stamped onto a bp from Raspberry Road designs. The moon and trees are stamped and embossed with silver ep and the trees all have little dots of stickles for their leaves.

I'm entering my card in the following challenges:
I love Promarkers: Myth and Magic
Crafty Cardmakers: glitter and sparkle
Craft Your Days Away: Girly and Glitter
Oh Alice: Sparkle and Shine

Thanks for calling by, I'm looking forward to seeing your creations for our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Cowgirl's Sunday Stampen Challenge. Don't forget we have a 'Coming Home Campaign' challenge for you next week so that CJ can collect loads of Christmas cards for soldiers to send home to their loved ones -  we have some amazing sponsors lined up so you won't want to miss it!!
Claire xx

13 comments:

  1. This is really lovely Claire, perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire,
    Love your background on this gorgeous card, and those images are beautiful too. Thanks so much for joining us at CYDA this time.
    Hugs, Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Claire,love the images.Thanks for sharing this with us at CYDA.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire. What a totally beautiful background. So creative! Great colouring as well. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers, and I hope to see you back next week too!
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is fantastic , i love your background -your moon seems to glow !thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week -Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning. Beautifully done and superb colouring. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Claire
    I just love this card!!!!
    The background is fantastic and i love how you have given Check Faery a lovely little friend.
    Hugs Alison
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful background, fab card,thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW....I absolutely love this is fantastic, brilliant colouring, I just love everything about it.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty little scene! Love the sparkles!!
    Thanks for joining us at Oh, Alice this week!!
    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card hun, I love the images and its perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at CYDA. Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous Claire, I just love how you created a scene on this card. Thanks for playing along with us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Claire what a special card, I love it!

    Thank You for playing at Crafty Cardmakers x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...