My lovely blogland friends

Tuesday 14 September 2010

Michelle Perkett Studios challenge for OWH

Hi everyone, todays new challenge at Michelle Perkett Studio's is supporting Operation Write Home with a birthday theme. A great cause so I hope you are going to join in and support it if you can. I've used 2 supercute puppy dogs from Michelle Perkett's Etsy store for this card - Scooter and Sprout. Aren't they adorable?



I coloured the doggies with promarkers and then cut Sprout out with snips and popped her close to Scooter with 3d foam pads. I've used some bp from my stash and kraft card for matting and layering. I put a scrap of the kraft card through my cuttlebug using the swiss dots folder too.

I'm entering Scooter and Sprout in the following challenges:
Totally Papercrafts: Lets go Dotty


I hope you are going to join the ladies at Michelle Perkett Studio's this week and support Operation Write Home!!
Thanks for calling by, have a good Tuesday
Claire xx

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, what a cute birthday card! I love the images you've used and the coloring is great - isn't it great when you can make something beautiful AND use up a little of the paper stash??

    Thank you for participating with us at Opus Gluei!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. I love those little doggies. Thanks so much for playing with us at OPUS GLUEI.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just the cutest! I love those little pups and the way you have made one 3D. Just adorable.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful refreshing card Claire, it is just perfect! Those dogs are very gorgeous too and I love that one is a little higher, what a great idea.

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yes they sure are adorable, cute as buttons.
    A smashing card, hanks for joining us on TP this week
    Good luck
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute card Claire! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww Claire that is the sweetest image ever, lol, I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable Claire!! Your coloring is beautiful and I love how you popped Sprout so she could be next to Scooter!
    Hugs, Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Scooter and Sprout are Waaaay too cute!

    Rx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...