My lovely blogland friends

Saturday 8 August 2015

Sparkling trees from Chocolate Baroque

Oops good old blogger forgot to post this yesterday and i only just noticed. I always look forward to getting my mits on the new Christmas Stamps from Chocolate Baroque and this years new designs are as beautiful as always with 2 new A4 stamp sheets and some stunning cling mounted individual stamps (you can find them all here) This card uses stamps from Sparkling Trees

Sparkling Trees Rubber Stamp sheet - A5


I made this rocker card using the group of 3 trees and the snowflake stamps using a card blank from my stash. I stamped the trees using Stormy Skies Distress Ink in the centre of the circle and then created a little forest by repeat stamping the image using both first and second generation stamping.

I distressed the edges with more Stormy Skies and added lots of glitter and gems. The bottom panel was created using the same ink and the snowflake stamps from the same stamp sheet. I assembled the card, layering the focal image up over a paper doiley and adding a bow topped with a button. To finish off I've stamped the sentiment from Christmas Candlelight on white card with versamark and embossed with silver embossing powder. I cut the sentiment out and added a little colour with more Stormy Skies. 

You can see the sparkle a little better in this pic


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Clear it out: anything goes
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas: something beginning with 's' (snow)
Simon Says Stamp: tie it up
Simply Create Too: anything goes
Sweet Stampin: anything but birthday
Winter Wonderland: Christmas Carols/songs (White Christmas)

Thanks so much for visiting today
hope to see you again soon
Claire

7 comments:

  1. This is very pretty and so different in style than the usual square or rectangle. Very peaceful looking

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning work Claire - love these stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love the sparkle! Thank you so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, thank you so much for playing with Sweet Stamping. Hope you can join our Bottom's Up challenge too. Have wonderful creative weekend!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 241 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous, Claire! The blue and white with lots of sparkles looks wonderful.


    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland for our Christmas Carols/songs challenge, and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...