My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 2 August 2015

Anything Mixed Media/Creative Goes at We Love 2 Create

Good morning my lovelies, its challenge time over at We love 2 Create and as always we're keeping it easy with a theme of Anything Mixed Media/Creative Goes so no excuse no to play along. Our lucky winner will receive some gorgeous goodies from those lovely peeps at Premium Craft Brands and there are Top 3 honours up for grabs too!


I've altered this MDF blank to create somewhere to put my keys. I've used lots of different PanPastels, you can find links at the bottom of this post.

I began with a coat of white gesso and once that was dry I coloured the MDF with PanPastels and sealed with my homemade sealer spray. I make this with 1/3 mat gel medium and 2/3 water in a spritzer bottle. Its fab for sealing your Pans.

Once this was dry I added Sparkle Medium to the flowers and some White Enamel Accents to the toadstools. I couldn't resist adding a sprinkle of fairy dust but I didn't have any so I had to use Glamour dust lol.



Next job was to use my White Graph'It Shake Pento add polka dots and checks to the word HOME. 

I decided to create a background as I didn't want to see wallpaper behind my little fairyland scene so I took some white card and drew around the MDF. I used my Pans to create the scene and then glued the MDF over the top and let it dry before I trimmed it.

I'm entering this project in the following challenges:

Crafts 4 Eternity: anything goes
Crafty Cardmakers: anything but a card
Not just cards: anything goes
Simply Create Too: anything goes
Simon Says Stamp: anything goes
Simply Papercraft: anything goes

Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx


10 comments:

  1. I love this project, the bright and happy colours, the whimsical feel and it's a useful piece of home décor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is brilliant Claire - love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous wall hanging Claire :-) the whole design of this is fabulous! I would love this on my wall! :-)

    thanks for joining in the Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, unfortunately you have linked it into the Kids Vacation Challenge so you will need to pop back and link it into the weekly challenge linky ;-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous wall hanging Claire! I love the scene you've created, this will look lovely hanging on your wall.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea for a key holder!! Love both the icons and the colours you have used!! Thanks for joining us at CCM&M this time!! Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is beautiful! Love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More for our "Anything But A Card" challenge.

    Bec

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Claire, this is beautiful. Your MDF is beautifully coloured with the Pan Pastels and the scene you have created is lovely. The white pen adds some great details and the glamour dust gives the project a gorgeous shimmer. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers and more. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi this is a fantastic wall hanging. Thank you for joining us at the Not Just Cards Challenge Blog this month. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for joining us this month at
    Not Just Cards
    One of our sponsors has set up a new challenge blog and we would be delighted to see you join us at Julia Spiri Challenge blog
    Hugs Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...