My lovely blogland friends

Saturday 22 August 2015

Christmas Tag from Chocolate Baroque

Hi there folks my  project today features some of this months new stamps from Chocolate Baroque. I've created a large tag using Bearing Gifts and stamps from Sparkling Trees and some stencilling for the background.


I've used one of the Ranger Giant Manila tags for this project. I began by splodging some Distress Stains (Gold, Picket Fence, Tea Dye and Broken China) onto my craft sheet and misting with a little water. I dragged the tag through the colour several time and while it was drying I splashed on a little water. I stamped the stars from Christmas Candlelight with Versamark ink and embossed with Gold embossing powder and then applied texture paste through a star stencil. Once the texture paste was dry I added gilding wax in shades of gold, silver and copper to the stars.

I stamped 'Bearing Gifts' and coloured with Derwent pencils, cut the image out and layered it up over some hessian, gold mesh and a little green ribbon. I added a sentiment from Christmas Magic, stamped on a little kraft tag and embossed with Gold EP.


I'm entering this project in the following challenges:
ABC Christmas: Quantum leap (N not a card)
Bloggers: Backgrounds
Crafting by Designs: get ready for Christmas
Little Claire's: Christmas in August
Winter Wonderland: Christmas songs/carols (We Three Kings)

Thanks so much for popping by today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

1 comment:

  1. How lovely - I love the starry textured background, and if I'm not careful I'll be humming Christmas carols...
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...