My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 30 November 2014

Winter Wonderland at Fashionable Stamping Challenges

Hello folks, its challenge time at Fashionable Stamping Challenges and for the next two weeks our theme is 'Winter Wonderland', a great excuse for me to create a scenic card and add another card to my Christmas card box. We've got a fab prize of a $20 voucher up for grabs from our generous sponsor Flonzcraft so I hope you're going to ink up those stamps and play along. We definitely need to see that stamping is the focus of your project, no digis allowed!


The stamps I've used are all from Chocolate Baroque (Christmas Creatures). I began by stamping and masking the robin stamp, next I stamped the arch and lastly the little deer and Christmas tree. I coloured the stamping with distress markers, masked the moon and then set to adding a misty snowy sky with distress inks (weathered wood, stormy sky and chipped sapphire) using my SplodgeMat.

I added some white Cosmic shimmer glue to the trees and to create the snowdrifts and sprinkled on some glamour dust, I created the lights on the tree with stickles and lastly added snow with a White Graph'It Shake Pen.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafting for all seasons: tis the season
Creative Corner: winter wonderland
Fairy Tale: Christmas with animals
Simon Says Stamp: anything goes
Simply Create too: Snow snow snow
Sweet Stampin: Let it snow

Well after a hectic few weeks things seem to be settling down a bit (I hope I'm not tempting fate saying that lol) so hopefully I'll be able to catch up a bit this week
Thanks for visiting today
Claire xx

5 comments:

  1. Lovely work on your blog, and your project for eclectic DT is super gorgeous. I have just become a pink lady too 😊 looking forward to working with you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore this gorgeous card xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. a beautiful card Claire - really lovely scene! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of the nicest Christmas cards I have seen in blogland Claire. Love every detail about it.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely Claire - love that cute Robin and such a beautiful scene...definitely makes me feel christmassy...Esther xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...