My lovely blogland friends

Friday 7 November 2014

Waetr/Ice at Graph'It Colouring Challenge

Good morning, its inspiration time at Graph'It Colouring Challenge! You've still got loads of time to enter our challenge to be in with a chance of winning some gorgeous Graph'It goodies thanks to those lovely peeps at Premium Craft Brands. The theme is 'Water/ice' or Blue/purple.


I've used papers from LOTV, a bit of frantage and then added lots of embellies - two colours of lace, ribbon, cheesecloth, a shabby bow topped with a mother of pearl button and a twine bow and a little anchor charm.

The image is from Sweet Pea Stamps, you can find a full list of the colours I've used over on the challenge blog. I've also used my Graph'Its to colour some clear Doodle Dewdrops - I'm really pleased with them and now I can colour my dewdrops to match my project :-)

Milk Coffee: coloured image
Papertake Weekly: anything goes
Tuesday Throwdown: shaped cards
Thanks for visiting today
Claire xx

6 comments:

  1. OMG this is amazing! The image is stunning and your colouring - well WOW! Have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, beautiful colouring :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous shaped design!! Your coloring is so very stunning!! Beautiful job! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first thought when I saw this beautiful creation was "WOW." I'm not sure what else to say. It's gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for this challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty creation, love the colour combo and embellishments. Thanks so much for joining us over at Creative Knockouts, good luck and hope to see you again.
    ~ Denise DT ~
    Creative Knockouts
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}
    {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing card! I love your colouring and the distressing and frontage add a really lovely touch.

    Thanks for joining us at CLF this month.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...