My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 23 November 2014

Trees at Craft a Scene

Good afternoon, I hope you're having a lovely crafty Sunday afternoon. This is my second post of the day, for our 'Trees' Challenge at Craft a Scene


I've created the scene on cream card using a copier paper mask that i'd die cut with a Spellbinders die to create an aperture. I used torn paper to mask the hills and used PanPastels in shades of blue to create the scene. I used small tree stamps and Deer stamps from Clarity Stamps, the sentiment is from Chocolate Baroque. I added the larger trees (again from Clarity) and glittered them for a bit of Christmas sparkle. I distressed the edges with a little black PanPastel and matted on some kraft card.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Allsorts: no designer papers
Animal Friends: its cold
Artistic Stamper: Christmas is coming
Dies r Us: Christmas

Thanks for visiting, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, very striking :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this! Those trees are gorgeous. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous scene! Beautiful and festive. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this, it is so fabulous and sweet, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...