My lovely blogland friends

Saturday 29 November 2014

Get Festive at We Do Doobadoo

Good morning folks, we're getting festive at We Do Doobadoo. I've got to admit I'm not feeling the slightest bit Christmassy yet (are you??) but I did enjoy making these tags. More awful photos again I'm afraid but my new camera is being delivered today so hopefully I'll be able to get some better pics of my projects. If you've got a min pop over and check out my teamies gorgeous projects over at We Do Doobadoo, there's a fabby prize for our lucky winner as always so I hope you're going to play along with us.


I began with a couple of kraft tags that I'd stamped with a music stamps and stencilled with Maimeri Iridescent Medium and the gorgeous Dutch Doobadoo stars stencil. Once that was dry I added some images that I'd stamped with versamark before applying Raw Umber PanPastel. These are some of my oldest stamps but I love them and dust them off every year. I die cut the images and popped them up with 3d foam pads before adding ribbon, die cut holly leaves and some ribbon. To finish off I took some of the dainty little laser cut stars (also from Dutch Doobadoo) and embossed with WOW Gold EP.

I'm entering these tags in the following challenges:

A Creative Romance: something old (stamps)
Creative Knockouts: all that glitters
Creative moments: anything goes/ sparkle
Wags'n'Whiskers: add leaves
Winter Wonderland: dies/punches

Well i'm off to watch for postie with my new camera
Thanks so much for visiting today, have a great weekend
Claire xx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely tags, the Kraft cardstock makes for a subtle colour scheme and the stamps you used are great vintage images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab tags. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Creative Knockouts

    Hugs Helen P (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...