My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 16 November 2014

Cold and Frosty Colours at PanPastel UK

Hi there folks, how's your weekend going? Its been really hectic here recently so I'm a very happy bunny to have a week of work, hopefully I'll be able to get ahead with some DT projects and catch up with my blog visiting too. I'm a bit late with this post which is for our new challenge at PanPastel UK as I'm really struggling to get a decent pic of this project, in the end I gave up so you'll have to use your imagination lol. Our challenge theme is 'Cold and Frosty Colours' so its a great excuse to get busy with your Christmas cards, as always you don't have to use PanPastels to enter and our lucky winner will receive some fab stash from Premium Craft Brands.


I began by creating some texture, applying some crumpled tissue paper with Maimeri Gloss Gel Medium. Once that was dry I added Blue pearl PanPastel to the top 2/3 of the jar and then Maimeri Platinum White Acrylic paint to the bottom, I applied the paint thickly with a spatula to create the effect of hills and then dusted on some of the coarse White Pearl Medium for some extra sparkle. Once that was all dry I added trees, little cottages and deer by stamping the images on tissue and applying them with more Glossy Gel Medium. The stamped images aren't showing up too well in the pic but they look really pretty in real life.

I'm entering this project in the following challenges:
Allsorts: anything but a card
Crafting musketeers: anything but a card
Seemacrafts: Monochrome
Sisters of Craft: anything goes
Thanks for popping by today
Claire xx




5 comments:

  1. Taking pics in winter is no easy task! From what I can see the texture and colours are lovely and it's a great way of decorating a table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely Claire. So pretty for these dark cold evenings xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the texture of this Claire,so pretty.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Creative ... Love it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...