My lovely blogland friends

Friday 14 November 2014

Monochromatic at Graph'It Colouring Challenge

Good morning my lovelies Friday at last and I'm heading up north for some training before my week off work. Did I mention I'd got a week off?? It's also time for a new challenge over at Graph'it Colouring Challenge and this time our theme is 'monochromatic '. You have two whole weeks to enter and you don't have to use graph'it markers to enter. Our lucky winner will receive some gorgeous graph'it goodies from those lovely peeps at Premium Craft Brands!!


I've gone for a monochromatic green colour palette for my DT project. The focal image is Octavian Thinking from Polkadoodles, for a full list of the colous I've used PPP over to the challenge blog. The background was made with gren pearl PanPastel. I added some stencilling with permanent green PanPastel and the fab Birds and Leaves A4 stencil. I made a frame with fretboard added colour with more green  PanPastel and again used the stencil, this time applying Maimeri Iridescent Medium. The text is computer generated. To finish off I added polka dots to the dress with a white Graph'it shake pen.

I'm entering this project in the following challenges:

Addicted to stamps and more: anything goes
Crafty Sentiments: anything goes
Little Red Wagon: monochromatic
Love to Create: anything goes
Not Just Cards: anything goes

Thanks for visiting today,
Claire xx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Claire, I love this image and love the tones you have used. Y x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is just amazing Claire and I love the colour
    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, fabulous colours! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love this image, love how you have done her hair :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...