My lovely blogland friends

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Challenge 9 at Christmas Challenges {with sketches}

Hi there, time for a another challenge at Christmas Challenges {with sketches}, I can't believe its the middle of September already. At this rate it won't be long until Christmas (eeeek). This time our sketch is from my lovely teamie Marion, pop over to the challenge blog and check it out.  


We also have a fabby prize on offer from our generous sponsor Inky Impressions



My card is made using scraps of backing paper from my stash, distressed with a craft knife and  matted on red pearl card. The main image is a stamp by Stampavie, I painted the image with distress ink and added a little glitter to the leaves but it isn't showing in the photo. The sentiment, buttons and ribbon are from my stash.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Christmas Cards all year round: use things over a year old
Clearly Inspired: patterned papers
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge: swirls (embossed swirls on the bp)
Crafty Ribbons: Festive Cheer in September
I did it creations: Anything goes
Paper Creations Ink: vintage/distressed
Pile it on: Layer it
Stamp Something: Anything goes
Totally Papercrafts: cute with buttons
Woodware USA: Christmas, holiday or winter themed cards

Thanks for visiting today. I hope you're going to join us and make another card for your Christmas box, if you're stuck for ideas pop over to the challenge blog as my teamies have come up with some gorgeous cards again this time
hugs
Claire xx




29 comments:

  1. Hi Clare

    I am still playing catch up in blog land at the mo, I have enjoyed having a good look around your blog to vheck out everything I have missed, such inspirational work as always!!

    Love this card, its really sweet!

    Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely Christmas card, cute little bear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Claire, love the traditional colours
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card - love the cute teddy image - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 37 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Claire, love the soft colours and the embellishments. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sweetie... How are you holding up??? So wonderful to see this card with my sketch! Great great job girl
    Sending you a big hug
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweetie, love the image and papers! Love, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely card. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh gorgeous card, fab image, thanks for playing along with our first challenge,at crafty ribbons x carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. A real sweet card, love the embellishments as well. Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah thats just adorable, what a cute little bear. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Claire, that image is just so adorable and colored beautifully. Those are wonderful brads you've added and really add to the delight of the card. Thanks so much for joining us at CCAYR and we sure hope to see you back soon with another wonderful creation. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card! Such an adorable image, too. Great colors on this and I love your coloring of the image. Those buttons are a great addition. Thanks for joining us at I DID IT CREATIONS CHALLENGE # 72! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely Christmas card! The image is too cute. So glad you joined us for this weeks CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely Christmas card. I do love to make xmas cards. Thanks for joining us at IDIC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ahhh - how cute!!! Lovely card. Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning card Claire, your stamp is very cute and I love the colors you used on this card!
    Hugs, Renata.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your Distress Ink colouring of that little character is delightful & I love theose little button embellishments to the right of your image. I partiuclarly like the way those little parcels echo the parcel the little bear carries.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute! I hope I get to play over there again soon. Been sooo busy with DT projects haven't had any time to play. Hopefully soon.

    Thanks for playing with us at Clearly Inspired Challenge. The new challenge was posted today so I hope you come over and play with us again.

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute...love the sweet bear! Thanks for joining us at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a sweet card, with a sweet little bear! Lovely card, Claire!!

    Klem...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very nice card Claire and I like the stamp you used

    ReplyDelete
  24. A beautiful card. Less than 100 days now. Wow! Caz

    ReplyDelete
  25. what a sweetie Claire!!

    xxBetina

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cute card! Haven't done anything with bears yet this year...

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for joining us @ CCAYR. such a lovely card to add to your xmas stash! x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gifts make happy anyone anytime. It is best way to get smile anyones face. Thanks for playing at Clearly Inspired Challenge. The new challenge was posted today so I hope you come over and play again.
    conference bags

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...