My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 13 February 2011

I've been a Bad Bah Humbugger

Can you believe we're half way though February and this is my first card for the Bah Humbug challenge?? Oh the shame!! In my defence I blame work and the gremlins that have infested the house this year but to redeem my self a little and hopefully get off the naughty step I've actually done the insert for this card too!


I love this cute little girl stamp from Stampavie, she's coloured with promarkers and matted on some pale blue card and then layered up on a lovely square doiley and popped on a pale blue hammered card blank. I've got loads of these as they are left overs from making our wedding invitations lol. I've added a little white satin bow to finish off.

I'm also entering this card in the following challenges:
Bah Humbug: Doileys
Craft Your Passion: anything goes
Totally Papercrafts: Clean and Simple

Thanks for popping by today.
Claire xx

19 comments:

  1. You're forgiven (by me at least) - you have redeemed yourself by producing this BEAUTIFUL card. It's just so perfect in every way.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable. Gorgeous colouring.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very very cute card Claire, it´s so adorable
    thanks for joining us at the DYSU challenge this week

    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Stunning! I absolutely love it! The image is adorable and your coloring is just FANTASTIC! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire! Thanks so much for sharing this amazing (ribbon) card with us at DYSU! Janna

    ReplyDelete
  6. You may be a bit behind others with your Christmas cards but what you do produce is fabulous. I love it.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous Claire, fab image beautifully coloured and I love your square doily.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh it's too cold to sit on the naughty step Claire and with such a gorgeous card how could we Humbuggers do that to you.
    I love your card - the gentleness of the image - the blue and the doilie all work so well together.
    Think I'm gonna go shopping for more doilies I'm seeing such fab creations this week.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is sooo cute :D Wonderful work!
    Thanks for playing with us at Challenge up your life!

    ReplyDelete
  10. stunning! Lovely and clean looking too x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely card. It's a very cute stamp and the square doily frames it perfectly. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. she is such a little darling

    kitten DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is just so pretty. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Claire - lovely to have you join us again. The white doily looks stunning with the pale blue card and the image is adorable. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! Your colouring is awesome! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at DYSU! Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beyond cute card. Thanks for joining us at Stamping With The Dragon.
    Hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Claire. Love the image and the colours you have used. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for playing with us at Stampin With The Dragon.
    Hugs Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...