My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 20 February 2011

Fancy joining the Mermaids at MPS??

Just a quick post to let you know that there is a DT call at Michelle Perkett Studio!!


I can't believe its 6 months since I joined Michelle's DT, I've had so much fun and of course Michelle's digi stamps are such a joy to work with I'm staying on the DT!!!! Michelle is looking for some new ladies to join us though so if you fancy joinig us email Michelle to find out more: michelleenchanted@gmail.com
and Michelle will give you a more detailed description of the DT duties and a freebie to work with!
Once you've got your freebie, use it to make a creation of your choice and pop over to Michelle Perkett Studio Blog and add it to the linky thingy!  GOOD LUCK!!

We also have a fab blog hop starting on Tuesday too!

I've been a bit quiet on the blog front as what started as a tiny leak and a bit of decorating in the kitchen has turned into a bit of a nightmare and taken so much longer to do than we thought. I'm itching to get back in my craft room and have a play so hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to get inky :-)

Hope you've had a good weekend
Claire xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Claire - posting here, so the message doesn't get lost in all the hop comments! I have a little something for you, if you'd care to visit my blog.... posted today...
    hugs and blessings,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...