My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 10 March 2013

A Girly Challenge at PanPastel UK

Good morning again, here's my second post of the day, this time I'm sharing my DT project for panPastel UK where our theme is 'Girly' and as always our lucky winner will receive a fabby PanPastel starter set from our generous sponsor Berni from Your Creativity Store.  This mornings card was one of the samples I made for the recent Graph'It marker show on Create and Craft, omg I was so excited to see my work on TV!!!!

My interpretation of the theme was to go for lots of ribbon, lace, pearls and flower but i've used fresh Spring shadesFor my card, i've used a gorgeous backing paper from the Gecko Galz, and added some of the PanPastel tints to change the colour slightly, PanPastels are soooooo handy for this. The focal image is a Stampendous Stamp, I stamped it in black and then layered up the Eiffel tower stamped and embossed in gold. Next i added the flowers, coloured with Graph'It markers. I layered the image up over some cheesecloth, adding little pearls here and there. Here's another pic of the image:


The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the seambinding ribbon and the gorgeous lace are from the Ribbon Girl.

I'm entering this project in the following challenges:
A gem of a challenge: floral frenzy
Allsorts: Springtime
CRAFT: Easter or Spring
Creative Stamp Friends: spring colours
LEJ Designs: all things Spring

Thanks for visiting today, its lovely to see you. 
have a happy Sunday
Claire xx


21 comments:

  1. Beautiful Claire, gorgeous colours and very girly.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful card Claire ! Love the way the main image is nestling into the cheesecloth. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Claire. I love the image, gorgeous colours and such wonderful detailing.
    I hope you enjoy the rest of the day
    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, this is totally stunning! I absolutely adore the vocal image of the Eiffel tower with the flowers around it!! And layering it on to the cheese cloth gives it that wonderful shabby look, LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire, your card is absolutely stunning, such a great tip to colour fabric with PPs, never thought to do that. Love that Paris stamp, mine is much overused but I never tire of seeing it and I love how you have used it. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beauty Claire, love this card so romantic, and congratulations on it appearing on TV. Have a lovely day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Claire, I love all the ribbons, lace & pearls, it oh so feminine. I hope you are having a great weekend, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a very pretty girly card

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there Claire, absolutely georgous project you made I love it, fabulous colours and the image is fabulous Hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card, fabulous texture on this card, a thing of beauty with every niche filled with a special element! Thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs!
    hugs
    Glenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautifully girly and romantic Clare, reminds me how beautiful Paris is in the spring.

    Thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    I have a celebration with lots of prizes and it would be wonderful if you have time to create something to join in, you can check out what to do here

    ReplyDelete
  12. You can't get much more girly that this. It's gorgeous Claire.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a really lovely card ... I love the colours and the textures you have used ... and the flowers on the tower look fab xxx

    Thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs Challenge Blog

    Good Luck

    Tina DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another stunning card! This stamp is one of my all-time favourites and immediately fall in love in any projects featuring it!!! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow this is gorgeous, love your use of colour and DP. The design showcases the image perfectly.
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week, hope we see you again soon.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful card, so pretty and feminine. Thanks for joining in our challenge this week at Pink Gem xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello again Claire. Just popping back to say Thank you for entering your stunning card into A Gem of A Challenge this week
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for playing along with our challenge at allsorts this week. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is another gorgeous creation from you ... it looks wonderful :0)))

    Thanks for joining us at the creative stamping friends ;0)

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is just so stunning Claire your attention to detail is amazing and I love all that gorgeous texture of the muslin and lace, really breath taking. Sorry it has taken me so long to get here and comment
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello! This is a beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at the creative stamp friends. Doreen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...