My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 2 October 2011

It could be you....... blog candy winner

Thanks so much for all your good wishes and lovely comments. I've been waiting for my son to come in and draw my blog candy winner but he flew in to get a bath and clean clothes and then went straight out to the pub. Anyway I didn't want to keep you waiting any longer so  I've use the random.org number thingy and I don't know how to get a pic of it but ...... 
the winner is......................................

 FLISS!!!!


Congratulations Fliss, email me with your details and i'll get your goodies in the post asap :-)

Claire xx

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I just popped online for a few minutes and up popped your post Claire!
    I'm thrilled to bits as I don't often win things so thanks for the fabulous opportunity you gave to win this.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Fliss you lucky devil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Fliss! Enjoy your lovely bundle of goodies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...