I've covered my tag with some card from DCWV and distressed it with brown ink before adding a copper eyelet.I stamped the ladies faces (from Elusive images) onto the card base and sprayed them with Jolly Roger Red Moonshadow Mist. It looked a bit plain so I decided to have a play and made some frames. I cut the oval frames from plain cardstock and covered them with some tin foil (left over from this mornings baking) and coloured them with expresso, ginger and cranberry alcohol inks. I then put them through the cuttlebug - one embossed and one debossed just to see how they turned out. They are a lot darker IRL than they are in the pic. I'm quite pleased with the way they've turned out :)
The little pic is a chipboard sticker also from DCWV which I've triple embossed. I made the little scroll with some greaseproof paper stamped with the text stamp from the Stampman's nautical themeplate and then rolled it up on some inked cocktail sticks. The grungeboard key has been embossed with gold ep and overheated to give an aged look.I added a couple of deep red roses to finish it off.
I'm also entering this tag into the following challenges:
My Time to Craft: Ruby, ruby ruby
Quixotic Challenge: How distressing
Sunday Stamper: Use a key
Lots to do: Faces
Thanks for looking