My lovely blogland friends

Saturday 24 June 2017

Mica Butterflies from Chocolate Baroque

Good morning folks, well the weekend is here at last and before I head off to play in my craft room I just wanted to share a card made for Lesley's show on Hochanda recently. I've used the beautiful Patchwork Butterfly stamp set to make this card.

To make the background I've used black cardstock and stamped the beautiful swirls with versamark before dusting with mica powders. I stamped the pretty scene and the large butterflies on to black glossy card with versamark and again dusted over with mica powders to give a rainbow effect.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Crafty Girls Creations: Anything goes
Incy Wincy: Sparkle or Shine
Simply Papercraft: Anything goes
Sisterhood of Crafters: Anything goes

Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx



3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Utter gorgeousness... love this!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The micas look so gorgeous, another medium I haven't used in ages... Gorgeous make Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is just beautiful!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Use Your Imagination’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...