My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 11 June 2017

Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes at We Love 2 Create

Good morning folks, it's a bit nippy here this weekend so I'm hoping to bunker up in my craft room and have a play. I've made another tag for my journal for our new challenge at We Love 2 Create where our theme is 'Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes'. My teamies have lots of inspiration for you and there's a fab prize of come gorgeous crafty goodies  from Premium Craft Brands lined up for our lucky winner.


I began by blending Magenta Extra Dark and Magenta Shade PanPastels over my tag, next I stamped using a script stamp from Polkadoodles and Memento Grey Flannel  ink. I stencilled the harlequin pattern using Maimeri Glassy Gel Medium and left that to dry. While it was drying I die cut the flowers, bird cage and foliage and stamped the images using the same grey ink. I coloured the images with PanPastels and a little water. 


Once the stencilling was dry I added some die cut shapes, coloured with PanPastels and highlighted with Pewter PanPastel. I added a little aged silver frantage powder here and there. I used a little twine to attach the bird cage and charm and found a little rose in my stash to coordinate with the tag.

I'm entering my tag in the following challenges:

A Perfect time to craft: anything goes
Crafty Catz: anything goes/dies and punches
Incy Wincy: anything goes
Mix it up: anything goes plus stamping
The Crafty Addicts: Anything goes/die cuts

Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx


5 comments:

  1. lovely pretty creation, Thanks for playing along with us this week at CRAFTY CATZ, x Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful tag, love the colour... thank you for joining us at crafty catz and hope to see you again
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO pretty love the colours Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tag...

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Anila DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...