My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 25 June 2017

Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes at We Love 2 Create

Good morning folks, I hope you're having a good weekend. It time for a new challenge at  We Love 2 Create and of course our theme is 'Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes', you don't have to use our products to enter and our lucky winner will receive some lovely crafty goodies from Premium Craft Brands!


I've made another tag for my tag journal and used some of my favourite techniques with PanPastels. I began by blending Hansa Yellow, Diarylide Yellow and Hansa Yellow Tint over my tag. I stenciled the honeycomb with texture paste and then stencilled the rose with PanPastels. Next I applied a layer of glassy gel medium over the rose and added a layer of clear microbeads. 


I added some drips of 'honey' with some yellow Viva gloss gel and while everything was drying set to making the other bits and bobs for my tag. The butterflies and bees are Chocolate Baroque stamps, I stamped them on acetate with Stazon ink and then glittered them on the reverse. The sentiment is also from Chocolate Baroque, stamped and then die cut with the smallest of the Polkadoodles Elegant Nest Dies. I coloured the centre of the diectu with more panpastel. I added some cheesecloth and  twine to finish my little tag.

I'm entering this tag in the following challenges:

Cards and More: anything but a card
Creates and Makes: anything goes/ yellow
Creative Artiste: anything mixed media goes
Little Miss Muffet: Anything goes
Ooh La La: Summertime

Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag with lots of texture going on and the colours are just right for the theme too

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...