My lovely blogland friends

Friday 19 May 2017

Spring Fairy Concertina Frame

Good morning my lovelies, today I'm sharing another project made using the beautiful Spring Fairy Collection stamps from Chocolate Baroque. These stamps are so lovely I wanted to show them off so I made a little concertina frame card (I'm not really sure what they are called but I do love making them lol) 

I won't go into detail describing each panel or you'd fall asleep but the backgrounds are all made using distress inks and overstamped with some of the worker stamps from the Spring Fairy Collection, I've also added the Large Crackle Background and the hilly treescape from Magical Landscapes into the mix for my background stamping. 

The focal images are all coloured with Lyra pencils and all the edges have been given a bit of distressing with my craft knife and a shimmer of gilding wax. 


I've added a couple of butterflies to the inside, these were stamped on acetate with Versamark and embossed with Gold embossing powder before being glittered on the back. I used gold vellum to create the concertina frame effect but you can't see it on the photos so you'll have to use your imagination lol. I've also added a little tag stamped with the pretty little primula stamp



I really enjoyed making this project, I love fairies so mixing them up with colouring and inky fun is a lovely way to pass the time. 

I'm entering this project in the following challenges:

A Inky Mess: Anything goes mixed media
Artistic Stampers: Floral Fantasy
Country View Crafts: flower power
Let's Craft and Create: make your own background
Stamping Sensations: Butterflies/Fairies/Fantasy

Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

2 comments:

  1. This is delightful Claire...such gorgeous background for your wonderful fairies xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very beautiful. fairytale feeling.
    Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...