My lovely blogland friends

Monday 29 May 2017

Not a fairy in sight

Good morning folks, today I'm sharing another sample from the Chocolate Baroque Spring Fairies Collection but there isn't a fairy in sight on this one!


I've used a little MDF heart. I gave it  a coat of white gesso and once that was dry I applied distress ink in Shabby Shutters and Tumbled Glass to create the background. I stamped the flowers along the left side of the heart and coloured with pencils. I stamped the clouds from Fantasy Castles in the sky with Black Stazon and added a little white gesso. This is where I should have stopped as it looked lovely but no, I had to carry on and added some grey paint which to be honest doesn't look as nice. I stamped the little scroll around the edges with Versamark and embossed with Gold. I added a little acetate butterfly, again embossed with Gold embossing powder and glittered on the back.

I'm entering this project in the following challenges:

Creative Fingers: anything goes
Simply Papercraft: anything goes
Through the Purple Haze: anything goes

Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx



3 comments:

  1. What a lovely make – so unusual! I think the grey looks just fine - adds depth to the sky. Thanks for joining in at Simply Papercraft

    Sharon (Glittertastic)
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet and very pretty colours very fresh looking.
    Thank you for sharing with Fussy and Fancy.
    Best wishes
    Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! Thank for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...