My lovely blogland friends

Saturday 15 December 2012

DT Call at No Matter Which Challenges


Helllooooo, hope you are having a lovely Saturday! I'm in a bit of a Christmas panic so I've been chasing round shopping, catching up with jobs etc. Its all good fun isn't it? Anyway this is just a quick post to give you a heads up about the DT Call over at No Matter Which Challenges

Photobucket

Its such a friendly team to be a part of so I do hope you'll pop over and find out how you could be in with a chance of joining us. I've finally finished my festive bunting so I'm off to try and put it up, eeeeek I don't like heights at all!! If all goes well I'll be back with a pic
thanks for popping by
Claire xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...