The base card is Bazzill Bling cardstock and I've made an easel card with a frame to let light through the acetate (it looks gorgeous and sparkly but a nightmare to get a photo as its so bright today). For the background I've used the 'Caught in Crystal' technique with lots of purply inks, mica powders, glitter and of course floor polish backed with some tissue paper. I've overstamped this with tree stamps from Elusive Images using Black Magic embossing powder. Lou is coloured with promarkers and I've attached her with foam pads to make her look as if she is running out of the forest. To embellish the card I made some flowers from old newspaper scrunched up and inked. I had a bash at making my own shimmer sprays for this card - water, tinkabella inks and mica powder and I'm really pleased with the result. I used black and purple inks for the flowers and added irridescent black seed beads for the centres. I made a beaded pin with beads from my stash and a couple of head pins and attached the two ends with silicone glue to look like a pin through the flowers. To finish off I added some clear charcoal crystal gems.
I'm also entering Lou into the following challenges:
C.R.A.F.T challenge: Use newsprint
Stamp Something: Digi Day
Alphabet Challenge: F is for Flowers
Totally Papercrafts: More than one fold
One stop craft challenge: Make your own DP (I hope my messy acetate sheet counts as a DP)
Thanks for looking, I hope all my blogland friends are having a good weekend and enjoying some sunshine