My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 24 September 2017

We love to Create with Polkadoodles!!

Good morning folks, it's an exciting day today as after a little break we're back with a bang over at the We Love To Create challenge and we're so excited to become part of the Polkadoodles family! We're still going to be a mixed media challenge but we'll be showcasing lots of lovely goodies from Polkadoodles too. 


As well as a monthly challenge with a fab prize, we'll be having regular Guest Designers to join us and some tutorials too. I'll be doing our very first tutorial next week so today I'm sharing some sneaky peaks of my project! I hope you'll stop by the blog and find out all the details!!

Thanks for visiting today
Claire xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...