My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 10 September 2017

Reindeer Landscape from Chocolate Baroque

Good morning my lovelies, how's your weekend going? Today's card features the beautiful Reindeer Landscape, another favourite from Chocolate Baroque. I stamped the focal image with Black Versafine ink and used a black pitt pen to extend the landscape to each side.


I added shadows to the hills with very dilute watercolour paint in shades of blue, purple and pink. I used slightly more intense shades of the same colours to create the sky, masking a little moon. I added some snow with splatters of white gesso and a white posca pen before stamping the sentiment which comes from the lovely new set Let's Get Festive,

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Christmas Card Challenges: Anything Christmas/Winter
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas: Anything Christmas Goes
HeARTful Stamping Challenge: anything goes plus stamping

Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! What a great idea to extend the scene this way for a magical snow landscape. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, thanks for playing along at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card!! Beautiful scene!!
    Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Challenges!!
    Debbie (CCC DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 350 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely stunning - just love the hills you created. Congrats on making Top 3 over at my heARTful stamping challenge last week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...