My lovely blogland friends

Thursday 20 April 2017

A message from Russia

Good morning my lovelies,  here's a large tag I made for the launch of the new Russian themed collection from Chocolate Baroque on Hochanda recently. You can find all the new stamp and some fabulous stencils here


I began by making a background using distress stains (Tarnished Brass, Vintage Photo, Broken China and Faded Jeans). I stamped here and there with  the beautiful Russian Exquisite Egg stamps but holding it in my hand so I just caught parts of the design and then embossed with gold embossing powder. I also added a little crackle with the crackle stamp using the same technique. I took one of the stencils and inked through it with a deep blue inkpad and then applied a layer of glassy gel medium. While that was drying I made the rest of the elements. I stamped Katya, again with dark blue ink and cut her out, I inked a post card from my stash and used one of the Silhouette Palace stamps and faux postage paper to make the 'stamps'.


Once everything was dry I assembled my tag, adding some flowers, pearl trim, charms, lace and ribbon from my stash.

I'm entering this project in the following challenges:

Creative Fingers: Anything goes
Stamping Sensations: April - anything goes

Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...