My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 30 March 2014

Metallic Inspiration at PanPastel Challenge

Good morning my lovlies, and Happy Mothers Day to all the mums out there. I'm hoping to be spoiled and pampered today although as my boy is usually in bed nursing a hangover until middle of the afternoon I think breakfast in bed is a bit unlikely lol. Today's project is an inspiration project for our Metallic challenge at PanPastel UK, you've still got a week to enter and there's a fab prize from goodies for our lucky winner too!! As always my teamies have created some amazing artwork so if you've got a min do pop over and have a look.




I've used stamps from Artistic Outpost and Chocolate Baroque, stamped with Potting Soil Archival ink. I've used Raw Umber, Gold and Ultramarine PanPastels to distress the layers and then mixed Gold PanPastel with Maimeri Light modelling Paste and applied it through a Dutch Doobadoo stencil. I've also coloured the ribbon with PanPastels and to finish off I've added a button and  a little birdie charm

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
Allsorts: use those dies
A Vintage Journey: say it with words
Crafty Ribbons: ribbon and button
Fussy and Fancy: shabby chic
My Sheri Crafts: anything but a card
Sugar Creek Hollow: make your own background

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day and hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

13 comments:

  1. lol...boys with hang overs, and staying in bed till mid afternoon, sounds familiar! Peace and quiet is a lovely start to the day Claire...
    this is a gorgeous tag too, I love the colours that you have chosen, they look so soft and natural.
    I hope you have a great day Claire.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely altered note book.
    Did you get breakfast in bed? Lol I don't any more as our daughters are grown up and left home now.
    Enjoy your day
    Jackie s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha ...bliss...peace and quiet till they get up Claire.
    So very beautiful and soft and will be a joy to use.
    Have a great day and sure you will be spoiled later.
    Big hugs
    Tracy
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiys Claire - this is soo very beautiful - love it to pieces! Big Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the background you created, together with your pretty stamps and embellishment. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow for the 'Make Your Own Background' challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful background, its a super tag. Thank you for joining with us at SCH this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous work of art. Love the warm colours.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope your boy got out of bed to spoil his mum on Sunday! Love the way you've put this background together - the perfect home for your little bird. Thanks for joining us at A Vintage Journey. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely tag - I love the gilded texture of the stencilling, and all the birds work beautifully together. Thanks so much for joining us on A Vintage Journey.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely piece of work and some gorgeous details.
    Thank you for sharing with Allsorts 'Use Those Dies' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card, thanks for playing along with CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card. Love the stamps and the stenciling too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...