My lovely blogland friends

Tuesday 18 March 2014

In the pink with Lavinia stamps

Good morning, how's you today? I'm planning on spending the day in my craft room but before I go and get inky here's my entry for this months challenge at Lavinia Stamps. I was lucky enough to win the challenge a couple of months ago and oh my goodness, what a treat! I adore Lavinia stamps, they are gorgeous and it was like Christmas when my parcel arrived lol.


This card was made using PanPastels in Magenta Tint, Magenta, plus the shade and extra dark. I've stamped the images with Memento inks in Tuxedo Black and Rose Bud, adding some highlights with a white Graph'It shake pen. The gorgeous toadstool houses were coloured with Graph'It Markers and I decoupaged them for a bit of extra depth. To finish off I've added a big deep pink bow, a bead cap and a beautiful sparkly button.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps: buttons bows and bling
Allsorts: pretty in pink
Crafty Calendar:  Animal Antics
Stamping Sensations: Pretty in Pink

Thanks for visiting today, 
Claire xx

17 comments:

  1. Wow that is a lovely scenery Claire! It made me think of an old movie called watershipdown........with those adorable bunnies! Finally they sell the Lavinia stamps here now too.....so I ordered my favorite.....Stargazing.....xxMiranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Claire, it looks wonderful in the different pinks.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw Claire - this is so stunning - I love it to pieces - I keep promising myself those rabbits - really need to get around to getting them xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. awhhh...so very cute!! Thanks for joining our challenge over at THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, I love how the bunnies appear to be sitting on the ribbon. TFS Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Claire I simply adore your card!! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super creation Claire and perfect for our Pretty in Pink theme.

    Thanks for much for sharing your lovely work with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool! I love those mushrooms, thanks for playing along with TSB

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful pink scene, love how you raised the mushroom tops! Thank you for sharing with us at Lavinia Stamps, good luck! Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Claire, this is so interesting - love the colors and silhouettes. :)đ Have a great day...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, and beautiful use of colors!!!
    Groetjes, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am very glad you joined us this week at TSB. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    The Stamping Boutique Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a pretty pink creation! Brilliant scene! Thanks for joining us at stamping sensations this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card, thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations this month
    Francesca x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, gorgeous card!
    Thanks for joining us at ATSC. Hugs Karin

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful, Love the way you've highlighted the rabbits backs. Many thanks for joining the Lavinia Stamps challenge and good luck!!! Melissa (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Claire, love this gorgeous scene. Thanks for joining in with us at Stamping Sensations this month. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...