My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 2 February 2014

Use a Stencil at Premium Craft Brands

Good morning my lovelies and a big warm welcome to my new followers, its great to 'meet' you and I hope you enjoy visiting my little corner of blogland. Its time for our new challenge at Premium Craft Brands PanPastel Challenge and our theme is Anything Goes but the DT were challenged to use one of the gorgeous stencils from Premium Craft Brands.


I've made a little heart shaped box using a template from the Dreamees Templates and More cd - I'm totally useless at making boxes and stuff so I love this cd. I've used the Flower Curl stencil, one of my favourite stencils and Light Modelling Paste. I've added some colour with Permanent Red Tint and Light Gold PanPastel


I've added lace, ribbon and pretty bead trim from The Ribbon Girl and then popped on some pretty paper flowers, a pearly swirl and a die cut butterfly.

I'm entering this project in the following challenges:
A Creative Romance: show us some love
Allsorts: love is in the air
City Crafter: love story
Crafty Hands: shades of the same colour
Incy Wincey: ribbon and pearls
Lexi's Creations: fancy folds

I've been a bad blogger lately so apologies if I haven't been to visit for a while. I'm snowed under with work paperwork so as soon as its all done I'll catch up with my visiting. Thanks for popping by, have a lovely day
Claire xx


21 comments:

  1. Good morning Claire, stopping by to admire your beautiful Heart box...so very pretty and delicate..gorgeous!!
    Have a great day.
    Hugs
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Claire, you are so clever, many strings to your creative bow. Xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful box Claire. Love the dimension and the embellishments and I'm so impressed that you made the box from scratch too.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful Claire. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project, I love making boxes so this really appeals to me.
    Have a great week ahead

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a Gorgeous project, thank you for joining us over at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge, we would love you to come back next week and join us for another fab challenge...
    Hugs
    Suzy B ~ Owner ~Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so very pretty Claire - love this xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness how lovely!! Thanks for joining Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful box!! Thanks so much for playing along this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful,just beautiful...love the varying shades of pink...
    Thank you for joining us at CraftyHand...x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning creation! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous!! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous heart box for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 14: flowers - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, amazing work! Thanks for joining us at EAC.
    Hugs, Nadja

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simply beautiful, feminine and pretty! Many thanks for entering the Crafty Hands Challenge and good luck! Melissa (DT) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a lovely heart box thanks for sharing with suzys bees bloomin challenge Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic project!...Thanks for playing along at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge 14: flowers - hope to see you again soon, Monica, DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks or joining us at allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a lovely gift box. Thanks for joining in our Show Us Some Love challenge at A Creative Romance :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so Pretty.

    Becka DT CraftyHands Challenge Blog xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...