My lovely blogland friends

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Sentimental Inspiration at Fashionable Stamping Challenges

Good morning folks, how's your week going? My card this morning is an inspiration project for our 'Sentimental' challenge over at Fashionable Stamping Challenges, our lucky winner will receive a $20 voucher from our lovely sponsor Leo at 'Flonzcraft' so you've got to be in it to win it!!


I've created a fairly simple card using this beautiful stamp 'Girl on a Windy Hill' from Flonzcraft, she's been coloured with promarkers and matted up on some card, edges with a little picked raspberry DI. I made the background by running the lovely Fancier Lattice mask (from SplodgeAway) through my brand spanking new Grand Caliber, I inked the mask up first with some more picked raspberry using my brayer. I nearly didn't buy this ink as I wasn't sure if I'd use such a bright pink but its such a pretty colour with the brayer that I'm pleased I got it.

To finish off i've added a Chocolate Baroque Sentiment, a seam binding bow and a rolled paper flower made with spellbinders dies.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafty Boots: Stamped character
Die Cuttin Divas: anything goes
Happy Campers: mask or stencil
Paper Playtime: emboss wet or dry
Penny Black and more: blossoms and bows
Pretty Little Ribbon Shop: Spring is in the air
Stampin for the weekend: die cuts/punches

Well guess where I'm going today?? work, just for a change lol, still it keeps me in crafty stash so I shouldn't complain really.
Thanks for popping by, have a lovely day
Claire xx

15 comments:

  1. Love that gorgeous girl stamp and you coloured her so beautifully! A fabulous card against that background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image, and she's so prettily coloured - lovely!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous Claire. A pretty image and your embossed background is brill.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Claire. I love the sweet image and the inked embossing looks fabulous.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So soft and feminine Claire and this has to be one of my favourite Flonz stamps.

    Thanks so much to sharing with us at Penny Black and More and Pretty Little Ribbons Challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning!! Love the embossing detail! Hugs Juls xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, sweet image and fab embossing. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous background and image. Hugs Suzanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card. Love the colors and the embossing. Thank you for playing at Paper Playtime. Be sure to check out our Facebook Page to see if your project entry was highlighted and linked to your blog!
    Paper Playtime Challenge Page on Facebook
    :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely card!! Thank you for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week :)

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. adorably sweet card claire i really love that image. thanks for sharing with us at paper playtime :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is so sweet, I love the embossed background.
    Thank you so much for playing along with us over on the PFP challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. so beautiful claire.your background is gorgeous and stunning pretty image and colours.
    Thanks for joining in my theme this week at the Passion for Promarkers challenge :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning. Beautiful image and so well coloured and the card looks amazing.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  15. love love the way you added color to the design in back so cool. Thansk for playing with DCD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...