My lovely blogland friends

Thursday 12 April 2012

Circle cards and a Blog Hop at Sarah Hurley's

Hi there, I'm a bit late posting this but i just wanted to let you know about the new 'Circle' challenge at Sarah Hurley's and the exciting blog hop planned for the weekend


Here's my DT card for the circle challenge


Isn't this little chap a cute? He's from Sarah's fab 'Wizard School' Digikit and you can find him in Sarah's Etsy store here.
He's coloured with promarkers and matted on one of the fab bps from the same kit
Thanks for popping by
Claire xx

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous card Claire, I love what you've done with him :o)

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...